The Dubarry Rathdown Quilted Gilet has been crafted using sustainably sourced fabric and features a cosy fleece lining for added warmth. Designed in a form-fitting shape with a dipped back hem to create a flattering silhouette, the Rathdown gilet layers beautifully over your favourite Dubarry shirt or knitwear.
• Sustainable 100% recycled polyester outer shell fabric
• Recycled non-pill fleece lining
• Form-fitting shape with dipped back hem
• Cosy stand collar
• Centre front zipper and two zipped front pockets
• Snapped double back vent
• Chest pocket with snapped flap
• Zipped interior security pocket
• Machine washable
• This style fits small, Dubarry recommends sizing up
Your order will be carefully packed and despatched by the most appropriate method. Items ordered at the same time are not necessarily despatched together or on the same day. You will be charged only for items as they are despatched. Orders placed on a Saturday will be despatched on the following Monday, subject to availability.
Click and Collect
You can also collect your order, free of charge, from either our Bridge Street shop or Sporting Showroom, both situated in Bakewell. Simply select this option at the checkout. Our shops are open Monday to Saturday, between 9.00am and 5.00p.m. Your card will be charged once the item has been processed through our warehouse. Once the goods are at your chosen location you will receive an email to confirm that they are ready for collection.
Standard UK deliveries are made between 9.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and cost £4.95, UK orders over £75 are despatched FREE, for addresses within the United Kingdom. Please make sure we have the full delivery address details including postcode, particularly if your order is to be delivered somewhere other than your home address. Please provide a day-time telephone number where applicable. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are refused by the recipient, or where the carrier cannot deliver due to incorrect addressing.
We can despatch your order to any UK address within 24 hours (Monday to Friday), at a cost of £8.50 per order. Orders must be placed before 12.30p.m. to use this service. A signature upon delivery is required. This service is not available on a Saturday for Monday delivery.
Our Returns Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order you may return any item(s) to us within 14-days of receipt for an exchange or goods refund.
Items must be returned in an unworn, resalable condition, complete with tags and where possible in the original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Free UK Returns with Royal Mail
If you are returning an item within the UK, we offer a free Royal Mail returns service via the post office.
To use this service, please follow these instructions:
1) Complete the returns section of the packing note included in your order, clearly explaining both your reason for the return and what desired action you require.
2) Securely attach the pre-paid returns label to front of the parcel.
3) Take the parcel to your nearest post office.
4) Leave the rest to us- we will be in touch as soon as we can once we have received your returned item(s).
*Please note: If your parcel is larger than 61cm x 56cm or weighs over 5kg it cannot be returned via Royal Mail. In this instance, please contact customer services on 01629 812089 to make alternative arrangements.