The 2-layer recycled polyester shell has a soft peached finish and is fully waterproof.
The inner layer has a 100% recycled Pertex lining coupled with PrimaLoft® Black Rise insulation for exceptional warmth and comfort. The best part is both can be worn alone, the inner works as a stylish mid layer baffle coat. Combine the two for extra protection against the elements.
An extremely handy coat that will prove very useful all year round - from the country or by the coast.
• Shell: 100% Polyamide (Recycled)
• Lining: 100% Polyester - Shell 2: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
• Trim Fabric: 100% Polyester
• Insulation body: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
• BR1 waterproof 5K
• PrimaLoft® RISE
• Pertex® Quantum
• Adjustable cuffs
• Adjustable waist with drawcord
• Detachable insulator jacket
• 2-layer construction
• Adjustable hood
• Mesh lining for extra comfort
• Front placket/storm flap
• Hand pockets
• Inner chest pocket with zipper
• Fully seam sealed
• Raglan sleeve for freedom of movement
• Recycled Content
• Do not use biological washing detergent,
• Wash dark colours separately,
• Close hook and loop before washing,
• Do not iron on print,
• Do not use fabric softener,
• Close zippers before washing
Your order will be carefully packed and despatched by the most appropriate method. Items ordered at the same time are not necessarily despatched together or on the same day. You will be charged only for items as they are despatched. Orders placed on a Saturday will be despatched on the following Monday, subject to availability.
Click and Collect
You can also collect your order, free of charge, from either our Bridge Street shop or Sporting Showroom, both situated in Bakewell. Simply select this option at the checkout. Our shops are open Monday to Saturday, between 9.00am and 5.00p.m. Your card will be charged once the item has been processed through our warehouse. Once the goods are at your chosen location you will receive an email to confirm that they are ready for collection.
Standard UK deliveries are made between 9.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and cost £4.95, UK orders over £75 are despatched FREE, for addresses within the United Kingdom. Please make sure we have the full delivery address details including postcode, particularly if your order is to be delivered somewhere other than your home address. Please provide a day-time telephone number where applicable. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are refused by the recipient, or where the carrier cannot deliver due to incorrect addressing.
We can despatch your order to any UK address within 24 hours (Monday to Friday), at a cost of £8.50 per order. Orders must be placed before 12.30p.m. to use this service. A signature upon delivery is required. This service is not available on a Saturday for Monday delivery.
Our Returns Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order you may return any item(s) to us within 14-days of receipt for an exchange or goods refund.
Items must be returned in an unworn, resalable condition, complete with tags and where possible in the original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Free UK Returns with Royal Mail
If you are returning an item within the UK, we offer a free Royal Mail returns service via the post office.
To use this service, please follow these instructions:
1) Complete the returns section of the packing note included in your order, clearly explaining both your reason for the return and what desired action you require.
2) Securely attach the pre-paid returns label to front of the parcel.
3) Take the parcel to your nearest post office.
4) Leave the rest to us- we will be in touch as soon as we can once we have received your returned item(s).
*Please note: If your parcel is larger than 61cm x 56cm or weighs over 5kg it cannot be returned via Royal Mail. In this instance, please contact customer services on 01629 812089 to make alternative arrangements.